The British Society for Immunology is delighted to offer special travel grants of up to £250 to BSI members wishing to attend the BSI Congress 2021 taking place from 28 November to 1 December 2021 in Edinburgh, UK.
The deadline for applications to this grant scheme is Monday 4 October 2021. Any applications received after this time cannot be accepted.
The maximum amount awarded through this grant scheme is £250.
- You must be a current, paid-up member who has held BSI membership for a minimum period of 12 months (two consecutive membership subscription payments)
- Grants cannot be awarded retrospectively and incomplete applications will not be considered.
How to apply
Please email a completed application form and your submitted abstract to the BSI's Membership Manager, Sarah Green at email@example.com.
Terms and conditions
- Successful applicants will be required to acknowledge the British Society for Immunology for their financial support on their poster and/or oral presentation as well as displaying the Society’s logo. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for this
- Successful recipients are required to submit the following within one month after the meeting: receipts for travel, event registration, accommodation etc. up to award received
- Proof of registration to be received before award paid
- The BSI will pay all successful awards directly to your bank account
Please note that failure to comply with the terms and conditions may result in the Society to asking for monies awarded to be refunded and/or future applications denied.
Although the BSI endeavours to award as many BSI travel bursaries to members as possible, the high level of demand will result in some applications not being successful.
If you have any queries about this award scheme, please email our Membership Manager, Sarah Green.