Save the date!
We're delighted to announce that the British Society for Immunology Congress 2017 will take place at The Brighton Centre, Brighton, UK on 4 - 7 December 2017.
Our keynote lecturer is Professor Luke O'Neill from Trinity College Dublin.
Plenaries will include:
- Breakfast plenary
- Xuetao Cao, Chinese Academy of Medical Sciences, China
- Microbiota and the immune system - symbiosis or dysbiosis
- Eran Elinav, Weizmann Institute of Science, Israel
- Trevor Lawley, Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute, UK
- Ben Marsland, Le Centre Hospitalier Universitaire Vaudois (CHUV), Switzerland
- Fiona Powrie, Kennedy Institute of Rheumatology, University of Oxford, UK
- Laurence Zitvogel, Gustave Roussy, France
- Inflammation and immune regulation
- Julie Blander, Weill Cornell Medicine, USA
- Chris Buckley, University of Birmingham, UK
- Iain McInnes, University of Glasgow, UK
- Gitta Stockinger, The Francis Crick Institute, UK
- Arturo Zychlinksy, Max Planck Institute for Infection Biology, Germany
- Learning from immunodeficiencies and novel therapeutics in human disease
- Claire Booth, University College London, UK
- Anne Puel, Imagine Institute of Genetic Diseases, France
- Helen Lachmann, University College London, UK
- John Wagstaff, University of Swansea, UK
We will publish more details shortly.