Three steps to career success: a webinar series for early career researchers
The British Society for Immunology has joined forces with The Physiological Society to organise a three-part webinar series for early career researchers. This series has been designed to help build your soft skills providing expert insight on building resilience and transitioning to independence, as well as networking and building an online presence.
The webinars are:
- Building resilience, Monday 10 February, 12:30-13:15 GMT
- Networking and building an online presence, Tuesday 18 February, 12:30-13:15 GMT
- Transitioning to independence, Thursday 27 February, 12:30-13:15 GMT
Registration is FREE for members of The Physiological Society and the British Society for Immunology. For non-members, prices are £20 per webinar or £50 for the series bundle.
If you want to attend all three webinars, please select the 'Series bundle' event fee.
- 5 February 2020 for Building resilience and series bundle
- 13 February 2020 for Networking and building an online presence
- 24 February 2020 for Transitioning to independence
If you’re a member of The Physiological Society (and not the BSI), you need to register via their website to receive the free registration.
Once you register for this event your email will be shared with The Physiological Society, who will be hosting the webinars.