These external webinars, run by other organisations bring together experts and research communities to discuss the latest developments in our understanding and management of COVID-19. We will update this page regularly, so if you would like to make a suggestion we can add to the list please get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note, inclusion on this list doesn't imply endorsement by the BSI.
External webinars on Coronavirus
Cambridge Institute of Therapeutic Immunology and Infectious Disease: a weekly webinar series covering the latest developments in biomedical research related to COVID-19.
National University of Singapore: 'COVID-19: Updates from Singapore' is a webinar series hosted by the Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine for clinicians, scientists, public health officials and policymakers to share insights on the latest medical and scientific findings concerning COVID-19. Following a successful first run, the webinar returns for a second season with monthly episodes from November 2020 till December 2021.
American Association for the Advancement of Science & Science: the AAAS and journal Science recently hosted this webinar exploring the use of lymphocyte biomarkers to prioritize COVID-19 patient care. Check for upcoming Science webinars here.
- European Scientific Working Group on Influenza (ESWI) held a series of webinars in June 2020: Managing Influenza and RSV during the COVID-19 pandemic. Watch the recordings here.
- International Union of Immunological Societies & Frontiers: the IUIS collaborated with open access publishers Frontiers for a series of weekly expert commentaries and scientific webinars to accelerate the development of novel diagnostics, therapeutics and vaccines for COVID-19. Watch the recordings here.
External webinars on other immunology topics or of interest to immunologists
- Immunology without Borders: this new webinar series from the International Union of Immunological Societies, in partnership with Frontiers and Immunopaedia, will cover a variety of hot topics in
immunological research such as autoimmunity, infectious diseases and allergology.
- Milner Therapeutics Institute, University of Cambridge: monthly webinar series from academics and industry scientists highlighting advances in disease understanding and therapeutic approaches.
- The Zuniga Lab at the University of California: Global Immunotalks - a weekly series covering a range of immunology topics.
- ImmunoMetNet: register for this weekly series covering the latest developments in immunometabolism.