This page contains guidelines and resources from other organisations on the Coronavirus outbreak that immunologists might find useful.
British Society of Genetic Medicine (BSGM) has released general advice for patients with rare or undiagnosed disorders re Covid-19.
Scientific Advisory Group for Emergencies (SAGE): Coronavirus (COVID-19) response - this page contains information on the scientific evidence that is being used to inform the UK Government's response to Coronavirus
Royal College of Pathologists have published a briefing on testing for COVID-19 to highlight the role of pathologists in support patients and the public during the spread of this disease.
International Union of Basic and Clinical Pharmacology/British Pharmacology Society - Guide to Pharmacology coronavirus information.
National Institue for Health and Care Excellence (NICE) guidelines:
- COVID-19 rapid guideline: delivery of systemic anticancer treatments
- COVID-19 rapid guideline: dialysis service delivery
- COVID-19 rapid guideline: critical care
- COVID-19 rapid guideline: rheumatological autoimmune, inflammatory and metabolic bone disorders
- COVID-19 rapid guideline: managing suspected or confirmed pneumonia in adults in the community
- COVID-19 rapid guideline: severe asthma
- COVID-19 rapid guideline: managing symptoms (including at the end of life) in the community
- COVID-19 rapid guideline: gastrointestinal and liver conditions treated with drugs affecting the immune response
- COVID-19 rapid guideline: acute myocardial injury
UKRI have published a new website called 'Coronavirus: the science explained' to provide an update for the public on the evidence and the facts about the virus, the disease, the epidemic, and its control.
UK Parliamentary Office of Science and Technology (POST) have produced a series of 'rapid response' articles on topics including potential COVID-19 vaccines and school closures.
Webinars - Stay up to date with the latest developments on COVID-19 with expert-led webinars from the BSI and other organisations.