The editors of Immunology, one of the BSI's official journals, are looking for submissions of exciting and innovative basic immunology research, particularly in the areas of:
- Systems immunology
- Metabolomics and immunity
- Immune transcriptomics and biosignatures
- Microbiota interactions with immunity
- Innate lymphoid subsets
- Neuroimmunology and neurodegeneration
- Cancer/tumour immunology
- Innate and adaptive response to infection
In addition to research papers, we also publish reviews and perspectives. If you have an article in mind that you would like to write please contact the editorial office directly with an outline of your proposed article.
With Immunology, you can expect:
- Swift publication of your research in a high-impact journal (2017 Impact Factor: 3.358)
- Assessment and input from a team of academic editors at the top of their fields
- A rapid time to first decision, average of 19 days
- Highly visible, search engine optimised publication on Wiley Online Library and PubMed Central
- Up-to-date Altmetrics and citation information for real-time monitoring
For a full list of the areas we publish in and instructions on how to submit your manuscript, view our author guidelines page.
Meet the Editors
Professor Danny Altmann
Dr Awen Gallimore
Dr Florent Ginhoux
Professor Kathleen McCoy
Professor Francisco J. Quintana
Immunology is the official journal of the British Society for Immunology. Profits derived from the sale of the journal are invested back into the BSI, providing major financial support for the Society's activities.
Support the BSI, submit your work now.