Skip to main content

BSI events postponed or cancelled due to COVID-19

Originally posted 11 March 2020
Updated 02 April 2020

Due to the ongoing situation with COVID-19, we regret to inform you that the British Society for Immunology has decided to postpone the following events that were due to take place before 31 August 2020.



We have emailed all delegates who have registered for these meetings – please check your inbox for further information on what to do. All other BSI meetings taking place from September 2020 onwards are currently still going ahead and we will continue to review the situation on an ongoing basis.

This has been a hard decision for us as our events programme is at the heart of what we do and the activities that we provide for our members.  However, after carefully reviewing the situation, we have decided that the most responsible option for us is to limit travel and large group gatherings.

I’m sure that you share in both our and our Regional and Affinity Groups’ disappointment that we are unable to go ahead with these events on the planned dates.  We are currently looking into alternative options with a view to running the events at a later date. We will be in touch with all delegates in due course to advise them how we will proceed and our policy for reimbursement.

If you have any questions in the meantime, please email

Thank you all for your support.