The biennial UKPIN conference is the UK Primary Immunodeficiency Network’s (UKPIN) flagship event and a must-attend conference for scientists and clinicians involved in the healthcare of patients with primary immunodeficiencies, or in research into these diseases.
The event is designed to provide an exciting and stimulating programme to address the medical, scientific, educational and management issues relevant to all those working in the field.
10 reasons to attend:
- Attend up to 11 hours of education sessions, designed to be applicable to your day-to-day work.
- Gain up to 11 CPD credits.
- Hear from leading speakers from the field.
- Learn from your peers’ research in the poster sessions.
- Submit your own research and be considered for presentation at the conference.
- Help inform UKPIN’s work.
- Share and learn from best practice.
- Learn about latest products and services in the exhibition.
- Network with colleagues and key players from the field in relaxed settings and meet old friends and new.
- Celebrate the profession at the conference dinner.
Who should attend?
The conference is aimed at all consultants, trainees, nurses, and scientists involved in the healthcare of patients with primary immunodeficiencies, or in research into these diseases.
Delegates are invited to submit abstracts to be considered for presentation at the conference as posters or oral presentations. The highest-scoring abstracts will be considered for oral presentation and prizes will be awarded at the conference. Click here to submit your abstract.
Abstract submission deadline: 09:00 BST on Monday 6 September
Click here to book your place. Early bird discounts are available until Tuesday 21 September.