- Indexed in the Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ)
- Acceptance rate: 80%
- Time to first decision: 21.8 days
- Time to final decision: 37.6 days
Clinical & Experimental Immunology
- Mean time to first decision: 15.8 days
- Mean time to final decision: 32.1 days
- Average monthly usage: 78,100 full-text downloads
- Impact factor (2020): 4.330
- 5-year impact factor (2020): 4.303
- Immediacy index (2020): 1.445
- Mean time to first decision: 15.4 days
- Mean time to final decision: 25 days
- Average monthly usage: 72,700 full-text downloads
- Impact factor (2020): 7.397
5-year impact factor (2019): 5.784
- Immediacy index (2019): 2.794
You can find more information about our journals here: Immunology, Clinical & Experimental Immunology and Immunotherapy Advances. We offer a broad suite of additional benefits to authors, including a very rapid time to first decision, live Altmetric tracking on your articles, no page charges for members, integration with Publons, and the skills of a dedicated marketing team who will promote your article to interested parties.
Profits derived from the sale of the journals are invested back into the BSI to benefit our members in the form of grants, travel awards, Regional and Affinity Group meetings, our popular annual Congress and other key initiatives. We encourage you to support the BSI by submitting your work.
Please note that from 2022 the journal Immunology will no longer be affiliated with the British Society for Immunology and as such, the profits derived from the journal will no longer contribute to the Society. Read the full announcement from BSI President, Professor Arne Akbar. If you have any questions about how these changes will affect you, please take a look at our FAQs.