This event is organised in conjunction with the BSI Histocompatibility & Immunogenetics Group.
The British Society for Histocompatibility and Immunogenetics is holding its annual conference on 3-4 October 2017. The local organising committee, representing London H&I labs, look forward to seeing you in Leamington Spa, in the heart of the Warwickshire countryside.
- Professor Peter Parham, Stanford, USA - Terasaki Lecture
- Professor Ronald Bontrop, The Netherlands - Festenstein Lecture
- Professor Nizam Mamode, Guy’s Hospital, UK
- Mr Benjamin Jones, Imperial College London, UK
- Mr Pankaj Chandak, Guy’s Hospital, UK
- Professor Giovanna Lombardi, Guy’s Hospital, UK
- Dr Mathijs Groenweg, Maastricht University Medical Centre, The Netherlands
- Dr Sue Davey, NHSBT Colindale, UK
- Dr Neema Mayor, Anthony Nolan, UK
This year’s BSHI annual conference will be held at Woodland Grange, Leamington Spa, a central conference venue set in a 16 acre complex. Leamington Spa is centrally located in the heart of the Warwickshire countryside. The town has beautiful regency architecture, several parks and gardens and is situated on the banks of the river Leam, where the “Elephant Walk” can be found. This 19th century slipway down to the river was constructed so that circus elephants could be bathed.
Abstract submission deadline: 30 June 2017
Early bird registration deadline: 25 August 2017