The annual British Society for Histocompatibility and Immunogenetics Conference will take place on 5-6 September 2018 in Cardiff, supported by the British Society for Immunology's Histocompatibility & Immunogenetics Affinity Group.
Invited speakers include:
- Professor Guruprasad P. Aithal, GI & Liver Disorder Theme Lead, NIHR Nottingham Biomedical Research Centre
- Dr Timothy Bowen, Senior Lecturer in Matrix and Molecular Biology
- Professor Paul Bowness, Professor of Experimental Rheumatology, Oxford University
- Dr Matthew J. Everly, Director, Terasaki Research Institute
- Dr Geraldine Gillespie, Principal Investigator/Group Head, NDM Research Building/University of Oxford
- Dr Sian Griffin, Consultant Nephrologist in Cardiff
- Dr Leah McLaughlin, Health and Social Care Research, Bangor University
- Lisa Mumford, Principal Statistician, NHS Blood and Transplant
- Professor Effie W. Petersdorf, MD, Professor of Medicine, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- Dr Adnan Sharif, Consultant Transplant Nephrologist, Queen Elizabeth Hospital Birmingham
- Professor Paul Veys, Director BMT GOSH, Honorary Professor UCL, GFOSH
- Dr Keith Wilson, Senior Clinical Lecturer in Haematology, Cardiff University and Director, South Wales Blood and Marrow Transplant Programme
To register for this meeting, please visit the main meeting website.