The annual Cambridge Immunology Forum, supported by the British Society for Immunology's Cambridge Immunology Group, will be held at Queens' College Cambridge on 20 September 2018.
The 2018 meeting will focus on the complex and fascinating area of 'Cancer Immunology', covering aspects from basic science through to clinical application, and bringing together world leaders in cancer immunology to provide a platform for scientific discussion, collaboration and the promotion of this exciting and developing field of research.
Keynote speakers include:
- Caetano Reis e Sousa (London)
- Sarah Teichmann (Cambridge)
- Douglas Fearon (USA & Cambridge)
- Andrea Schietinger (New York)
- Max Krummel (San Francisco)
- Sergio Quezada (London)
- Ira Mellman (San Francisco)
- Joanna Joyce (Switzerland)
- Michel Sadelain (New York)
BSI members benefit from reduced registration rates to this meeting.