The British Society for Immunology's London Immunology Group is pleased to bring you their annual meeting entitled ‘Barrier Immunity' taking place on Wednesday 18 September 2019 in London, UK.
This meeting will have a broad scope, focusing on key areas where the immune system is uniquely specialised to meet the needs and challenges at barrier sites, including the lung, gut and placenta. It will feature high profile speakers from academia and industry, while providing poster and oral presentation slots for early career researchers.
Early career delegates are invited to submit abstracts for the opportunity to communicate their work as an oral or poster presentation. Abstracts should be a maximum of 250 words (structured as background, methods and results, conclusions) and should be submitted via our Google Docs form . The abstract submission deadline is 5pm Friday 19 July 2019.
A full programme will be available online shortly. Confirmed speakers include:
- Muzz Haniffa (Newcastle University)
- Donna Farber (Columbia University Medical Center)
- Clare Lloyd (Imperial College London)
- Kathy McCoy (University of Calgary)
- Ashley Moffett (Cambridge University)
- Mark Travis (University of Manchester)
- Tim Willinger (Karolinska Institutet, Center for Infectious Medicine)
If you would like to enquire about sponsorship opportunities, please email Jane Sessenwein.