We are pleased to announce the upcoming BSI summer school to be held 16 - 19 July 2017 at the University of Leicester.
The event will be hosted by Professor Dave Cousins, University of Leicester with support from the British Society for Immunology.
The event will continue a tradition of high quality summer schools delivered by the BSI and is aimed primarily at PhD students or postdocs new to immunology.
We have assembled a stellar list of Immunologists to deliver the summer school including Professors Anne O’Garra FRS (Francis Crick Institute), Peter Openshaw (Imperial College), Janet Lord (university of Birmingham) among others.
The programme will provide plenty of time to interact with the speakers on an informal level at tutorial style sessions and at social events, including the summer school gala dinner at the National Space Centre.
Online registration will close on Tuesday 11 July. Registration will be available onsite.
To register for the event please follow the link below.
A full programme for the event can be viewed here.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Prof Andrea Cooper (University of Leicester)
- Prof Deborah Dunn-Walters (University of Surrey)
- Dr Susan John (King's College London)
- Prof Janet Lord (University of Birmingham)
- Prof Peter Openshaw (Imperial College London)
- Dr Donald Palmer (Royal Veterinary College)
- Dr David Withers (University of Birmingham)
- Prof Leonie Taams (King's College London)
- Prof Anne O'Garra (Francis Crick institute)
- Prof Rose Zamoyska (University of Edinburgh)
- Prof David Wraith (University of Birmingham)
- Prof Irina Udalova (Kennedy Institute of Rheumatology)
- Prof Mark Peakman (King's College London)
Member = £390
Non-Member = £490
Student/Concessionary Member = £310
Student/Concessionary Non-Member = £360
Member = £300
Non-Member = £400
Student/Concessionary Member = £220
Student/Concessionary Non-Member = £270
Platinum and Travel Awards Sponsor
Sponsors and exhibitors