‘Connecting immunology in the time of COVID-19’ will take place on Tuesday 1 December and Wednesday 2 December 2020.
This is the British Society for Immunology’s first two-day virtual scientific conference offering BSI members and the wider immunology community a unique opportunity to gather virtually.
The BSI virtual conference will allow immunologists to interact, exchange ideas and hear from leading UK and international researchers in a safe environment. Join online from anywhere in the world to catch up on the latest immunology research.
The scientific committee have worked hard to put together an inspiring programme which will include sessions on cancer immunology, immunotherapy, vaccinology, infection challenge models and COVID-19 immunology. Additionally, we will showcase some of our outstanding early career researchers through our Bright Sparks initiative.
Abstract submission is now open. Abstract submission is open to BSI members who would like to submit their work for online short oral presentations and virtual poster presentations. Abstract submission deadline: Friday 23 October 2020. Registration will open shortly.
- Keynote presentations by Professor Garry Nolan from Stanford University and Professor Akiko Iwasaki from Yale University
- Plenaries on COVID-19 immunology
- Sessions on cancer immunology, immunotherapy, vaccinology and infection challenge models.
- Bright Sparks in Immunology
- Abstract submission deadline: 23 October 2020
- Early registration deadline: 15 November 2020