The British Society for Immunology and Wiley invite you to join this free webinar on how to succeed in publishing your research.
Register now to hear from the editors of two of our official journals, Immunology and Clinical & Experimental Immunology, along with an expert publisher from Wiley. Join to discover:
- What editors and reviewers are looking for in a paper and key questions they want answered.
- Actionable tips to prepare your manuscript for peer review and master the process, including effective ways to respond to reviewers.
- Useful resources to become a peer reviewer and insight into what editors will expect from you.
- How to select the right journal for your research.
- New opportunities to publish your work open access, with no charge to you.
- Professor Simon Milling (University of Glasgow, United Kingdom) Editor-in-Chief for Immunology
- Professor Sandra Amor (VU University Medical Center, Netherlands) Neuroimmunology Section Editor for Clinical & Experimental Immunology
- Kaia Motter (Wiley Open Research) Publisher
There will be a live Q&A to answer all your questions in real-time.
Can’t make it? All registrants will receive a link to the recorded webinar after the event.
Find out more about the Society's official journals, Immunology, Clinical & Experimental Immunology and our new Open Access journal, Immunotherapy Advances.