The British Society for Immunology's Vaccine Affinity Group is pleased to bring you a new event 'Childhood immunisation in the UK' in collaboration with the Jenner Institute for Vaccine Research. This is a half-day meeting taking place on the afternoon of Thursday 14 February 2019 in Oxford, UK.
This meeting will review childhood vaccines in the UK, focusing on the issues, prospects and promises. We aim to stimulate interest on the extent to which scientific advances and changes in societal attitudes both affect control and prevention of childhood diseases in the UK through vaccination.
A full programme will be online shortly. The event will start at 14:00 and will finish with a networking reception at 17:30. Confirmed speakers include:
- Kate Cuschieri (University of Edinburgh)
- Adam Finn (University of Bristol)
- Mark Jit (London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine/Public Health England)
- Heidi Larsson (London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine)
- Helen McShane (University of Oxford)
Registration is now open. Registration is free to all.
If you are interested in sponsoring this meeting, please contact Jane Sessenwein.