The Trinity College Dublin COVID-19 research hub will host an in-person conference entitled 'COVID-19 Immunology, Vaccines and Lessons for the Future' from Thursday 9 to Saturday 11 June 2022.
This event will span three days, with scientific presentations on Thursday 9 and Friday 10 June and a public outreach half-day event on Saturday 11 June.
Topics will include COVID-19 immunology, COVID-19 disease and long COVID, COVID-19 vaccines and immunotherapeutics, pandemic and human behaviour, and future pandemic preparedness.
For more information and to register, please visit the website here.
- Professor Adrian Hill, Jenner Institute and University of Oxford, UK
- Professor Akiko Iwasaki, Yale University and Howard Hughes Medical Institute, USA
- Professor Eran Segal, Weizmann Institute of Science, Israel
- Professor Jean-Laurent Casanova, Rockefeller University and Howard Hughes Medical Institute, USA
- Professor Alessandro Sette, La Jolla Institute for Immunology, USA
- Professor Peter Openshaw, Imperial College London, UK
- Professor Trish Greenhalgh, University of Oxford, UK
- Dame Kate Bingham, SV Health Investors LLC and Former Chair of the UK Vaccine Taskforce
- Professor David Lynn, South Australian Health and Medical Research Institute and Flinders University, Australia
- Dr Cillian De Gascun, National Virus Reference Laboratory, University College Dublin, Ireland
- Professor Kingston Mills, Trinity College Dublin, Ireland
- Professor Clíona Ní Cheallaigh, St. James’s Hospital and Trinity College Dublin, Ireland
- Professor Luke O’Neill, Trinity College Dublin, Ireland
- Professor Cliona O'Farrelly, Trinity College Dublin, Ireland