The Canary Center at Stanford, Cancer Research UK, and the Oregon Health & Science University Knight Cancer Institute, present the Early Detection of Cancer Conference that will take place on 24–26 September in Stanford, California.
The annual Conference brings together experts in early detection from multiple disciplines to share ground breaking research and progress in the field. It is part of a long-term commitment to invest in early detection research, to understand the biology behind early stage cancers, find new detection and screening methods, and enhance uptake and accuracy of screening.
The 2019 conference topic list includes:
- Integrative Early Detection through Multiple Technologies
- Prognostic Early Detection
- Signals from Beyond the Tumor
- Integrative Susceptibility for Early Detection
- Fostering a Translational Mentality in Early Detection Research