The British Society for Immunology's Edinburgh Immunology Group is pleased to present the annual Edinburgh Immunology Group Summer Symposium taking place on Tuesday 12 June 2018 in Edinburgh. The aim of this event is to showcase and celebrate the world class immunology research that is taking place in Edinburgh.
A full programme can be downloaded from here. Registration will be from 8:30 onwards with the event starting at 9:30. Confirmed speakers include:
- Vicky Morrison (University of Glasgow)
- Alexandre Potocnik (University of Edinburgh)
- Rucha Modak (University of Edinburgh)
- Pranvera Sadiku (University of Edinburgh)
- Marlene Magalhaes (University of Edinburgh)
- Ruairi Lynch (University of Edinburgh)
- Lindert Benedictus (Roslin Institute)
- James Ozanne (Roslin Institute)
- Peter Barlow (Edinburgh Napier University)
- Edward Pearce (Max Planck Institute, Freiburg)
Delegates are encouraged to submit abstracts on their work for poster presentations at the meeting. Abstracts of a maximum of 250 words should be submitted to email@example.com before the submission deadline of 29 May 2018.
Online registration is now open and will close on 4 June. This meeting is free for BSI members to attend and £10 for non-members. You can join the BSI online - membership provides many benefits to help you progress your career. Undergraduate membership is free.