The BSI Oxford Immunology Group will be hosting a one-day meeting with the Theme of: Immunology at Oxford: crossing disciplines.
Registration will begin at 8:45. The day will close at 17:30, followed by a drinks reception.
Registration is now closed we will be doing an on the day registration
List of speakers
- Prof John Todd - Welcome Trust Centre for Human Genetics
- Prof Georg Hollander - Pediatrics
- Prod Irina Udalova - The Kennedy Institute of Rheumatology
- Prof Susanna Dunachie - Tropical Medicine
- Dr Ingrid Granne - Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Prof Paul Fairchild - Dunn School and Oxford Stem Cell Institute
- Prof Jan Rehwinkel - MRC HIU, WIMM
- Dr Marco Fritzsche - MRC HIU, WIMM and The Kennedy Institute of Rheumatology
- Prof Hal Drakesmith - MRC HIU, WIMM
- Dr Giorgio Napolitani - MRC HIU, WIMM
- Dr Jelena Bezbradica Mirkovic - The Kennedy Institute of Rheumatology
- Dr Craig Thompson - The Jenner Institute
- Dr Audrey Gerard - The Kennedy Institute of Rheumatology
- Dr Joanna Hester and Dr Fadi Issa - Nuffield Department of Surgical Sciences
Sponsors for the event include: ThermoFisher Scientific, abcamm, Bio-Techne, Miltenyi Biotec, BioLegend, Stem Cell Technologies, PerkinElmer, New England BioLabs, 2BScientific.