The BSI's London Immunology Group has organised a one-day meeting around the theme of immunotherapy and discussion on targeting the innate and adaptive immune systems. You can register online for this meeting via the link below.
The day will be split into 3 sessions:
- Evolution of immunity
- Innate immunity: targets for disease
- Adaptive immunity: targets for disease
Along with guest speakers, we have 5 talk slots to be selected from abstracts. Please submit your 200 word (max) abstract to email@example.com.
Confirmed speakers are :
- Professor Jim Kaufman (Cambridge)
- Professor Caetono Reis e Sousa (Crick)
- Professor Giovanna Lombardi (KCL)
- Dr Serge Mostowy (Imperial)
- Professor Claudia Mauri (UCL)
- Dr Andrew Stagg (QMUL)
Lunch and coffee/tea will be available during breaks, and there will be a canapé / wine reception after the talks for the chance to socialise with speakers and attendees.
Registration is required. We have a small maximum capacity, so please register early to avoid disappointment.
|BSI student member||£10|
|Non BSI member||£20|
|Non BSI member student||£15|
If you have any queries, please contact BSI London Immunology Group.