The Institute for Cancer Vaccines and Immunotherapy (ICVI) are pleased to announce that the 4th International Symposium on Immunotherapy will be held at the Royal Society in London, on 24-25 May 2019. Key themes of the 2019 symposium will be:
- How checkpoint inhibitors can be enhanced using Immune modulators and other key agents including low dose therapies.
- The effects of chemotherapy and radiotherapy on immune regulation.
- Optimal combinations involving sequencing of different modalities.
- The role of the cannabinoids such as CBD, CBG etc in the enhancement of anti cancer activity.
- CAR – T cell immunotherapy, from T cells to ultimate adoptive immunotherapy
- Abstract submission deadline: 6 February 2019
- Early registration deadline: 6 March 2019