The International Veterinary Vaccinology Network (IVVN) is delighted to announce that their 2020 Conference will take place on 16–18 March 2020 in Hanoi, Vietnam. It will be hosted in partnership with CIRAD and the National Institute of Veterinary Research
This three-day event will build on the success of the inaugural IVVN conference in Nairobi, Kenya in March 2018 and the UK & International Veterinary Vaccinology Network Conference in London, UK in January 2019. IVVN annual conferences are an excellent opportunity for the global veterinary vaccinology community to meet, and establish novel, international collaborations that are required to develop vaccines for livestock and zoonotic diseases of importance in low-and-middle income countries.
The International Veterinary Vaccinology Network Conference 2020 will consist of four species-specific themes:
- Vaccines for Poultry: co-hosted by One Health Poultry Hub and chaired by Prof. Fiona Tomley (Royal Veterinary College, UK)
- Vaccines for Aquaculture: chaired by Prof. Sandra Adams (University of Stirling, UK)
- Vaccines for Ruminants: chaired by Prof. Bryan Charleston (The Pirbright Institute, UK)
- Vaccines for Swine: chaired by Dr. Simon Graham (The Pirbright Institute, UK)
Each session will be composed of presentations from invited speakers and selected talks from abstract submissions. There will also be a poster session, social afternoon and plenty of networking opportunities. As with previous IVVN conferences, the IVVN will provide scholarships for researchers from LMICs to attend and additionally, the UK Veterinary Vaccinology Network will provide funding for early career researchers (ECRs) to attend the event.
Online registration is now open. Tickets are limited and a waiting list will operate once numbers are reached.
- Scholarships closing date: 22 November 2019
- Abstract closing date: 10 January 2020
If you require any further information, please contact Dr Carly Hamilton.