PhD students at Hasselt University and Amsterdam UMC have organised a symposium on the topic 'Lipid mediators in brain diseases'. This meeting, hosted at Hasselt University, Belgium, will focus on the involvement of lipids in the brain during disease. Different pathologies will be discussed, including multiple sclerosis, Alzheimer's disease and Parkinson's disease. The meeting will also provide an update on the current research topics from international universities and possible future collaborations will be encouraged.
- Professor Mikael Simons, Technical University Munich, Germany
- Professor Jesmond Dalli, Queen Mary University of London, UK
- Dr Gesine Saher, Max Planck Institute, Germany
- Professor Bart De Strooper, UK Dementia Research Institute
- Abstract submission deadline: Friday 27 August 2021
- Registration deadline: Friday 3 September 2021