This event is organised by the BSI London Immunology Group.
- Introduction by Professor Siamon Gordon
- Keynote Lecture by Luba Vikhanski “The Immunity War of Elie Metchnikoff”
- Dr Pierre Guermonprez (KCL) “Monocyte heterogeneity and function”
- Dr Simon Yona (UCL) “Human monocyte kinetics in health and disease”
- Dr Kevin Woollard (ICL) “Behaviour of intravascular monocytes during glomerulonephritis”
- Professor Frances Balkwill (QMUL) “Macrophages in the Tumour Microenvironment”
- Dr Harry Antoniades (ICL) “The role of monocytes and macrophages in the immunopathology of acute liver injury”
- Dr Clare Bennett (UCL) “Why do we have Langerhans cells? Defining a new role in skin pathology”
Coffee/tea will be available during breaks, and there will be refreshments after the talks.
Attendance is free, but we require registration in advance
This meeting is kindly sponsored by the British Society for Immunology.
If you have any queries please contact BSI London Immunology Group.
For more information, please see here.