Rheumatology 2017 is the UK’s leading rheumatology event which returns to the ICC in Birmingham, UK on 25-27 April 2017. Highlights include:
- Dedicated immunology sessions stream which includes: Functional genomics of arthritis, The stroma as a novel therapeutic target in autoimmune and inflammatory disease and New insights into the immunology of arthritis
- Featuring immunology experts including Dr Leonie Taams, Dr Claudio Mauro, Dr Simon Jones and Prof Costantino Pitzalis.
- Brand new scientific research and learning across numerous conditions
- Industry symposia, packed exhibition and poster tours
- World-leading headliners who are experts in the field
- An array of social events giving delegates even more networking opportunities
If you haven’t yet secured your place at conference, there’s still time to register and being a BSI member will entitle you to a discount. Simply click here and select rate 2 when registering. Registrations close 12 April 2017, 23.45 GMT