Following the successful workshop in 2018, the second Systems Immunology workshop will be held on 16 and 17 January 2020 at the University of Surrey in Guildford, UK. This meeting will have presentations on antibody structure, single cell analysis and mathematical modelling, as well as the latest in immune receptor repertoire research. Invited speakers are:
- Dr Rachael Bashford-Rogers, Wellcome Trust Centre for Human Genetics, University of Oxford
- Dr Claire Dobson, Medimmune/AstraZeneca, UK
- Dr Roland Dunbrack, Fox Chase Center, Philadelphia, USA
- Dr Victor Greiff, University of Oslo, Norway
- Professor Andrew Martin, University College London, UK
- Professor Ruth Nussinov, National Cancer Institute, Washington DC, USA
- Professor Christine Orengo, University College London, UK.
Registration is free and it will close on 13 December 2019. You can find out more and book your place here. All meals are provided free of charge. Bed and breakfast accommodation, including transport, is available for £60 per night.
Abstract submissions are welcome for consideration.