The 2017 meeting will focus on the complex and fascinating area of “Tissue-resident immunity”, allowing us to explore the increasing appreciation of the complexity and importance of local immune responses. We aim to bring together world leaders in tissue-resident immunity to provide a platform for scientific discussion, collaboration and the promotion of this exciting and developing field of research.
- Reina Mebius (Amsterdam, Netherlands)
- Susanne Herold (Giessen, Germany)
- Paul Kubes (Calgary, Canada)
- Yasmine Belkaid (NIH, USA)
- Andrew McKenzie (Cambridge, UK)
- Adrian Hayday (London, UK)
- Menna Clatworthy (Cambridge, UK)
- Dave Masopust (Minnesota, USA)
The registration fee (including conference buffet) is £45 for BSI members and £65 for non-BSI members. The conference dinner is £40.
Any queries should be sent to Dr Tammy Dougan.