Launched in 1987, this Federation of American Societies for Experimental Biology (FASEB) Science Research Conference (SRC) continues to foster a highly interactive community of researchers focused on solving important problems in immunoreceptor and immunotherapy biology.
Immunoreceptors play a central role in cancer, autoimmunity, and infectious diseases, while immunotherapy is the rapidly expanding ﬁeld focused on meeting these challenges and changing people’s lives in the clinic. The meeting programme addresses new directions in the ﬁeld by featuring the best science related to immune receptor function, immune cell signalling, and developing immunotherapy approaches.
The conference brings together international scientists from academia, government, and industry to discuss the very latest developments in the areas of immunoreceptors and immunotherapy.
For more information, to submit an abstract and register, please visit the FASEB website.
Abstract deadline: 6 June 2022
Early registration deadline: 16 June 2022
Conference sessions will present the latest research and foster discussion on:
- Fc Receptors: Mouse to Man
- Antibodies: The Natural and Unnatural
- B-cell Receptors: Antigen to Antibody
- T-cell Receptors: Complex Signaling
- Costimulatory Receptors: Stepping on the Gas
- Inhibitory Receptors: Beyond PD-1
- Autoimmunity and Immune Dysfunction
- Immunotherapy: Where Now?