The editors of Immunology are looking for submissions of exciting and innovative basic immunology research, particularly in the areas of:
In addition to research papers, we also publish reviews and perspectives. If you have an article in mind that you would like to write please contact the editorial office directly with an outline of your proposed article.
With Immunology, you can expect:
- your research in a high-impact journal (2016 Impact Factor: 4.078)
- a rapid time to first decision, average of 15 days
- highly visible, search engine optimised publication on Wiley Online Library and PubMed Central
- up-to-date Altmetrics and citation information for real-time monitoring
- promotion of your articles by a dedicated team of marketers
For a full list of the areas we publish papers on, and instructions on how to submit your manuscript, view our author guidelines page.