We're pleased to announce that the British Society for Immunology Congress website is now live. Please visit www.bsicongress.com to find out more about BSI Congress 2019, including the full programme, key dates, how to register and submit an abstract, and venue and travel details.
Join 1,200 attendees for our innovative, extensive 4-day programme of cutting edge research from leading UK and international researchers, coupled with a range of networking opportunities to allow you to exchange ideas and build links to aid your career.
Abstract submission is now open. We have lots of opportunities for oral and poster presentations. It's the perfect opportunity to showcase your research to a large cross-section of the UK and international immunology community. Abstract submission deadline: 9 September. Registration will open shortly.
We look forward to welcoming you to Liverpool for an exciting and innovative mix of the highest quality basic and translational immunology research from around the world.
- Keynote presentation by Prof Doreen Cantrell
- Plenaries on influenza, TRM cells, cancer immunotherapy and senescence
- 30 parallel sessions
- Bright Sparks in Immunology
- Joint sessions with UK Primary Immunodeficiency Network
- Abstract submission deadline: 9 September
- Bursary application deadline: 11 October
- Early registration deadline: 25 October