The British Society for Immunology is proud to publish a new vaccination guide on COVID-19 vaccines for the public. This resource explains how vaccines work and answers common questions and concerns and provides up-to-date information on the current approved COVID-19 vaccinations in the UK.
We know that the public may have specific questions regarding COVID-19 vaccines and that’s why we have created a free, easy to read guide on vaccinations for COVID-19 suitable for a public audience.
We'd like to encourage our members and the immunology community to download and share this guide.
- What are COVID-19 vaccines made of?
- Do I need two doses of the vaccine?
- After COVID-19 vaccination, can I still pass the SARS-CoV-2 virus on to others?
- How have the COVID-19 vaccines been developed so quickly without compromising safety?
- Specific information about Pfizer/BioNTech and Oxford University/AstraZeneca vaccines
This guide has been written in January 2021 and is accurate at the time of publishing. Information will be updated as it becomes available.