Here's our selection of the top immunology stories in the news this week.
Tuesday 7 March
- Inflammation in regeneration: friend or foe? - EurekAlert
Monday 6 March
- Latest genomic technology uncovers secrets of immune system's response to malaria - Wellcome Sanger news story
- New autoimmune endocrine disease triggered by thymomas - EurekAlert
- Scientists discover how obesity stops 'guardian immune cells' from doing their job - EurekAlert
- Scientists discover new mechanism that leads to inflammation in rheumatoid arthritis - EurekAlert