Below are a number of resources around allergies and asthma, including a number of activites for you to take part in such as our citizen science project #BritainBreathing.
- Making sense of allergies - a guide to allergies and some of the myths around them, PDF Download.
- Ink lungs - a creative way to replicate lung anatomy!
- Pollen attack coconut shy-style game - can you hit the nostrils with a pollen ball?
- Make your own mast cell - use a range of craft materials to make your own mast cell!
- Peak flow meter - measure your own lung function!
- Allergies and Asthma Poster - (Click here to download - A0 Poster)
- Make your own model lung - PDF Download
- #BritainBreathing - an app to help you monitor your allergy symptoms while helping scientists understand what triggers them.
A full list of materials for each activity can be found here.