- Indexed in the Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ)
- Yearly usage: 54,191 full-text downloads
- Time to first decision: 34 days
- Time to final decision: 73 days
- Mean time to first decision: 19 days
- Mean time to final decision: 30 days
- Impact factor (2021): 5.732
- 5-year impact factor (2021): 5.163
- Immediacy index (2021): 0.956
View Clinical & Experimental Immunology's top cited, most discussed and top downloaded articles in the High Impact Collection.
Discovery Immunology is the latest journal in the BSI family. The journal is fully Open Access and opened for submissions in January 2022, aiming to publish high-quality articles describing novel mechanisms controlling the immune response.
- Published inaugural Editorial in January 2022
- First articles accepted are now online
- Started building an online community through our Twitter channel @discovimmunol
You can find more information about our journals here:
We offer a broad suite of additional benefits to authors, including a very rapid time to first decision, live Altmetric tracking on your articles, no page charges for members, integration with Publons, and the skills of a dedicated marketing team who will promote your article to interested parties.
Profits derived from the sale of the journals are invested back into the BSI to benefit our members in the form of grants, travel awards, Regional and Affinity Group meetings, our popular annual Congress and other key initiatives. We encourage you to support the BSI by submitting your work.