We're delighted to announce that the 2023 British Society for Immunology Congress will be held in Belfast from Monday 4 to Thursday 7 December 2023. Save the date!
Plenary session themes
- Immune cells and microenvironments across the life course
- Obesity, malnutrition, immunity and inflammation
- Big data and informatics to bedside
- Immune communications between tissue sites
- Predicting antiviral host immunity in the context of inborn errors
- Human genetic variation and variability of vaccine responses
More information will follow shortly. Follow @bsicongress on Twitter and check #BSI23 on social media to stay up to date.
The BSI would like to acknowledge the support of: