Join the BSI today and join the largest professional network of immunologists in Europe.
- Join and enjoy all the benefits from discounts at Congress and other BSI meetings, to free access to Journals, Immunology News, grants, bursaries and much more…
- Join your community to meet and engage with immunologists just like you. Keep up-to-date, network, get involved and develop your career with the BSI.
- Join the movement to promote immunology. As a member you’ll join a vibrant community with a strong voice to represent immunology at the highest levels.
Join and enjoy all the benefits
- Find out why 9 out of 10 members would recommend joining the BSI to their colleagues*
- NEW for 2017 – Join for 3 or 5 years and save money
- We also offer reduced price memberships to help those studying and at the early stages of their career.
A table of pricing and benefits available to members of the British Society for Immunology is available to view here.
* BSI Membership survey 2015
The BSI runs a variety of events including our popular Congress (run two years in three), regional and affinity events, Summer and Winter schools. Members can receive significant discounts for events.
The BSI has a network of 35 regional and affinity groups who run a range of events and seminars and offer excellent networking opportunities.
BSI runs two journals, Immunology and Clinical & Experimental Immunology. Members receive access to the journals as well as discounts on or free publishing.
Immunology News is our quarterly membership publication available in hard copy for all paying UK members and online, exclusively for one year, for all members.
The BSI has a range of awards, grants and prizes available to members. These include our popular travel awards and communicating immunology grants.
Members have access to details of all members on the membership directory. This is an invaluable networking tool.
It is very easy to become a member of the BSI and join your community.
The BSI offers a range of great value membership options and pricing reflecting our wide range of members across the UK and overseas.
You will be contacted when your membership is due to renew or change. Manage or renew your membership here.
There are many ways our members and supporters can get involved and support the BSI including volunteering, making a donation and being part of our network.
Have a question about membership? See here for some of our FAQs
Our corporate members are key part of what we do and support a great deal of our work.