The BSI Tumour Immunology Group is excited to present this two-day meeting that will bring together scientific and clinical researchers alongside industry partners to examine and interrogate the multifaceted role of the immune system in the tumour microenvironment, and discuss how to harness these complexities.
The BSI Tumour Immunology Group looks forward to welcoming you at Millennium Point in Birmingham on Thursday 14 and Friday 15 March 2024.
Abstract submission will open soon.
A range of invited and abstract speakers will explore a wide array of topics within this field:
- The cellular diversity within the microenvironment, including the influence of ‘hidden players’, immune plasticity, and unconventional immune cells
- The spatial dynamics of tumour microenvironment and the contribution of different immune priming sites
- New models and technologies to study the immune response in the tumour microenvironment
- Microenvironmental determinants of therapeutic responses, as well as novel immunotherapeutic modulators of the tumour microenvironment
Full programme coming soon.
Registration will open soon.
As part of our career development package, we have two grants available to BSI members to support your attendance at this event.
- BSI Regional & Affinity Group Conference Grants: BSI members can apply for up to £100 to contribute towards their travel costs in attending this conference. In this scheme, we have 10 grants available for this conference and they will be allocated on a first come, first served basis to eligible BSI members. Deadline: Thursday 22 February 2024. Find out more and apply.
- BSI Regional & Affinity Group Carers' Grants: BSI members can apply for up to £100 to contribute towards extra care arrangements costs they incur during the conference, for example, childcare costs, or for additional care for the applicant themselves. Deadline: Thursday 22 February 2024. Find out more and apply.