The British Society for Immunology is delighted to offer special travel grants of up to £250 to BSI members wishing to attend the BSI Congress 2023 taking place on 4-7 December in Belfast.
Applications for this grant are now closed.
The maximum amount awarded through this grant scheme is £250.
- You must be a current, paid-up member who has held BSI membership for a minimum period of 12 months (two consecutive membership subscription payments)
- Grants cannot be awarded retrospectively and incomplete applications will not be considered
Terms and conditions
- Successful applicants will be required to acknowledge the British Society for Immunology for their financial support on their poster and/or oral presentation as well as displaying the Society’s logo. Please email email@example.com for this
- Successful recipients are required to submit the following within one month after the meeting: receipts for travel, event registration, accommodation etc. up to grant received
- Proof of registration to be received before grant is paid
- The BSI will pay all successful grants directly to your bank account
Please note that failure to comply with the terms and conditions may result in the Society asking for monies awarded to be refunded and/or future applications denied.
Although the BSI endeavours to award as many travel grants to members as possible, the high level of demand will result in some applications being unsuccessful.
If you have any queries about this grant scheme, please email our Membership Manager, Sarah Green.