We're pleased to announce that abstract submission for the 2023 BSI Clinical Immunology Professional Network (BSI-CIPN) Conference is now open!
The BSI-CIPN Conference is an essential event for consultants, trainees, nurses, pharmacists and scientists working within clinical immunology.
Please visit the official BSI-CIPN Conference website to explore the exciting programme, submit an abstract and find out more key dates, and venue and travel details.
Abstract submission deadline: Friday 22 September.
Join us on Monday 4 and Tuesday 5 December in Belfast for the conference's two-day programme covering a range of clinical and research topics related to the healthcare of patients with immune-mediated diseases. The event will address the latest thinking around key medical, scientific, educational and management issues relevant to all those working in the field, with the opportunity to hear from leading experts, network with colleagues and peers, and hear the latest research from industry partners.
Abstract submission is open! Submit an interesting case study or your latest research to be considered for an oral or poster presentation. It's the perfect opportunity to start insightful discussions and receive valuable feedback from other professionals in your research area.
Registration will open soon.
Abstract submission categories
- Cases for the Grand Round (the ‘Grand Round’ will be a session at the conference where clinical cases are presented to the audience and then discussed)
Top reasons to attend
- Gain CPD credits from educational sessions designed to be applicable to your day-to-day work (more information on this coming soon)
- Share and learn from best practice
- Network with colleagues and key players from the field in relaxed settings
- Meet with old friends and build new connections
- Learn about latest products and services in the exhibition hall
- Celebrate clinical immunology at the conference dinner
- Abstract submission deadline: Friday 22 September
- Early registration deadline: Wednesday 25 October
Taking place alongside the first two days of the BSI Congress 2023 at ICC Belfast, the BSI-CIPN Conference is an important part of our work to foster closer links between basic scientists and clinical practitioners. We're please to offer registration discounts for those who wish to attend both events. Please contact our events team at email@example.com to find out more.
The BSI-CIPN has been established as a result of the merger between the BSI and the UK Primary Immunodeficiency Network (UKPIN) to combine our expertise and strengthen support for clinical immunology in the UK. It is an integrated and impactful professional network for individuals working within clinical immunology. Find out more about the BSI-CIPN and how to join the network in our dedicated BSI-CIPN section.