The BSI's official journals Discovery Immunology, Immunotherapy Advances and Clinical & Experimental Immunology aim to serve the immunology community, providing a trusted home for your latest research as well as access to high-quality articles across the spectrum of immune system research.
Explore how to make the most of your Society's journals below.
- BSI member access – All articles in our subscription journal Clinical & Experimental Immunology are accessible for free to all BSI members through a members-only link. Our fully Open Access journals Discovery Immunology and Immunotherapy Advances are available to all readers at no cost.
- Excellent author service – Enjoy rapid turnaround times (average of less than 22 days to first decision) expedited by the BSI’s dedicated editorial office
- Free article collections – Read the free collections of cutting-edge research and review articles
- Publishing discounts – BSI members can publish in our Open Access journals Discovery Immunology and Immunotherapy Advances at a discounted fee of £1,680, and we also offer a 33% discount on Open Access charges in our hybrid journal Clinical & Experimental Immunology
- Promoting your article – The BSI’s dedicated marketing team are experts at helping you market your research
- Be part of a Special Collection – Contribute to one of the many ongoing Special Collections on hot topics in immunology
- Help us help you – We’re always looking for new ideas on how to better serve the immunology community, please send your thoughts and feedback to us at email@example.com