The BSI Oxford Immunology Group is pleased to present a one-day showcase of the fantastic immunology research happening across Oxford. With a diverse range of disciplines and technologies on display, from fundamental biology, infection and imaging to systems immunology, experimental medicine and therapeutics, there will be plenty of opportunity for cross-disciplinary collaboration and networking.
Please follow @bsicongress on Twitter and check the event hashtag #OIS2023 for updates.
Abstract submission is now closed.
Click the link below to view the full programme including the following invited speakers.
- Professor Simon Draper, University of Oxford, UK
- Professor Philip Goulder, University of Oxford, UK
- Associate Professor Hashem Koohy, University of Oxford, UK
- Professor Helen McShane, University of Oxford, UK
- Dr Katrina Pollock, Imperial College London, UK
Registration is now closed. Please contact email@example.com to be added to the waiting list.
If one of the following categories apply to you, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a discount code prior to registering. For BSI members in the Early Career/Clinician in training, Postgraduate or Senior categories, your discount will be applied automatically if you are logged in to your account.
- Member - discounted membership/rate
- Non-member - Postgraduate
- Non-member - Discounted
|Early Career/Clinician in training (read the criteria)||£30||£55|
|Postgraduate (anyone studying a PhD or Masters)||£20||£40*|
|Senior (Retired) (read the criteria)||£20||-|
|Discounted membership/rate (read the criteria)||£20*||£40*|
|Undergraduate (membership is free)||£10||-|
*If this fee applies to you, please contact email@example.com for a discount code prior to registering.
BSI grants to support your attendance at this event
As part of our career development package, we have two grants available to BSI members to support your attendance at this event.
- BSI Regional & Affinity Group Conference Grants: BSI members can apply for up to £100 to contribute towards their travel costs in attending this conference. In this scheme, we have 10 grants available for this conference and they will be allocated on a first come, first served basis to eligible BSI members. Deadline: Monday 27 February. Find out more and apply.
- BSI Regional & Affinity Group Carers' Grants: BSI members can apply for up to £100 to contribute towards extra care arrangements costs they incur during the conference, for example, childcare costs, or for additional care for the applicant themselves. Deadline: Monday 27 February. Find out more and apply.
Thank you to our sponsors who are supporting this event
If you are interested in sponsoring this event, please contact our Head of Events & Conferences, Jane Sessenwein, at firstname.lastname@example.org.