We are pleased to announce the latest impact factor for the British Society for Immunology’s official journal Clinical & Experimental Immunology (CEI), 4.600.CEI continues to build upon its position as a long-standing and highly-respected publication in the field of immunology.
We’d like to thank the editorial team, led superbly by Editor-in-Chief Professor Leonie Taams, for their ongoing commitment to the journal, and everyone who has contributed to the continued success of CEI, including authors, readers, reviewers and editors.
Whilst we are aware that the impact factor has certain limitations, we take this as one measure of the high-quality work submitted by our authors.
We would also like to take this opportunity to highlight other key metrics and milestones, which demonstrate that we are continuing to achieve our goal of publishing content that is timely and relevant to our research community.
- Mean time to first decision: 39 days
- Mean time to final decision: 88 days
- Yearly usage: 56,665 full-text downloads
- 2,261 Altmetric mentions in the last year
- Indexed in the PubMed Central, Scopus and the Directory of Open Access Journals
- Published an inaugural issue in 2022
- Indexed in the Directory of Open Access Journals, Dimensions and Google Scholar
- Yearly usage: 10,327 full-text downloads
- Launched calls for papers for first Special Collections on Ecoimmunology and T cells at barrier sites
You can find more information about our journals here: Clinical & Experimental Immunology, Immunotherapy Advances and Discovery Immunology. We offer a broad suite of additional benefits to authors, including a very rapid time to first decision, live Altmetric tracking on your articles, no page or colour charges for members, integration with Publons, and the skills of a dedicated marketing team who will promote your article to interested parties.
Profits derived from the sale of the journals are invested back into the BSI to benefit our members in the form of grants, travel awards, BSI Regional and Affinity Group meetings, our popular BSI Congress and other key initiatives. We encourage you to support the BSI by submitting your work.