The BSI's Nominations Committee has general oversight concerning the structures and effectiveness of BSI Board of Trustees, committees, advisers and observers. It is also responsible for nominating individuals to represent the views of the BSI on external committees and to identify BSI members to nominate for external awards. The Terms of Reference of the Committee are available here. Membership of the Nominations Committee is drawn from the BSI's Board of Trustees, with the BSI CEO invited as an observer. To contact the Nominations Committee, please email Doug Brown.
- Arne Akbar, Chair of Nominations Committee and BSI President
- Ann Ager, BSI Forum Chair and Trustee
- Robert Davies, BSI Co-opted Trustee
- Matthias Eberl, BSI Trustee
- Divya Shah, BSI Trustee
- Doug Brown, BSI CEO (observer)